Individual to be involved in process and instrumentation control system design using the latest PLC and HMI products. Responsibilities to include managing projects, system design and integration, HMI configuration/programming, PLC programming, SCADA integration, management of subcontractors and vendors, and adherence to A&E specifications. You will be part of a dedicated team of Sales and Support staffing, CAD & Field Technicians to assist with the implementation of projects.
* Primary responsibility will be as a team member dedicated to the implementation and programming of HMI/SCADA applications. You will be exposed to many challenging control system projects and be provided with the tools necessary to solve application issues.
* Integrate control systems using customer project specifications.
* Develops project integration schedules, identifies project time lines and works with management to identify project resource requirements.
* Project management may include overseeing and entire project, or in part depending on the size and scope.
* Maintains integration team accomplishments by coordinating efforts; obtaining expert input from co-workers; reviews open issues and action items; contributing information and engineering analysis to team meetings and reports.
* Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for customer requirements and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.